SPE Turkey Section Student Paper Contest - 2015 was held during IPETGAS 2015, 20th International Petroleum and Natural Gas Congress and Exhibition of Turkey, in Sheraton Ankara on May 29, 2015.
Current students and students who graduated after 2014 SPE Turkey Student Paper Contest participated in the competition.
The list of participants and the presentation titles are as below:
1. Fatma Özdemir (MKÜ) - The Future of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering in Turkey
2. Furkan Geze (METU NCC) - Optimization of Operational Parameters in Geothermal Drillings
3. Furkan Biçer (İTÜ) - Modelling and Simulation of X Field Natural Gas Storage
4. Hakkı Aydın (METU) - What Criterias should be considered to locate a well in Dadas Formation for Effective Stimulation
5. Hamza Halifa Hida (MKÜ) - Occupational Health and Safety in Oil and Gas Drilling
6.Muhammed İkbal Yıldız (MKÜ) - The Relationship Between Petroleum and Environment
7. Noof Abdalla (METU NCC) - A Parametric Study on the Effects of Reservoir Parameters on the Polymer-Alternating-Water Injection Process
8. Recep Bakar (İTÜ) - Combustion Analysis of Camurlu Crude Oil by Isoconversional Method
9. Sedat Erkal (İTÜ) - Heavy Oil Field Development
The ranking realised as:
1. Noof Abdalla
2. Recep Bakar
3. Hakkı Aydın
You can find the latest news about SPE Turkey Section Student Paper Contest'15 from the media below:
We would like to congratulate all students, and special thanks to our jury members and moderators.